Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Almost Unpacked

So I've been pretty productive these last couple of weeks


I still spent most of my time at home, still unpacking and discovering we have 0 storage space. We decided to rent a washer and dryer because the ones on property are always taken and are ancient. But that took the only storage space we had in the apartment. We can't leave anything in either of the TWO walk in closets in the barracks at the base because of inspections. So I did a lot of organizing, spent more money than I would have liked on cute storage bins, shelves, and racks at target, and fit both big huge moving bins and oversized suitcase in our one closet with all of our stuff. Every time I thought, "look how great it all fits" my boyfriend would bring another box that was being stored at the barracks. I think my stuff is multiplying. We have shoe racks everywhere, even by the front door, which is bf's favorite place to leave his shoes. Everything is organized and stacked on top of everything else, but it all fits. I need to make it all fit. No one needs this much stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment