Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dinner, Dancing, And The Movies

On Friday we decided to go country western dancing. There was a free 2 step and line dance class at a local country western night club. Our friend that transferred here with us came too. It was a lot of fun and the guys were running into each other and me during the line dance. There were a couple of younger women our friend got to dance with during the 2 step. We’re trying to get him out more. The bf and I have not danced together in such a long time and we kept stepping on each others boots. Afterwards we went to a very chaotic Applebee’s, but our movie wasn’t starting for a couple of hours so we decided to just camp out and wait. I talked our friend into buying me a beer at the very busy bar in hopes he would strike up conversation with someone there, but he’s kinda shy, although I did get my beer. The movie we saw was Act of Valor. It was very intense, I don’t even think I ate my candy. I have never been in a theatre so quiet and my boyfriend has never gone to bed so quickly when we got home. I don’t think he slept much.

No comments:

Post a Comment